SecureSeniorConnections® is an active online community of fellow older adults that empower you to learn and grow through events, conversations, and exclusive content.
Click to go to:
- Received an Invitation?
- No Invitation? No problem!
- So you've registered for SecureSeniorConnections...now what?
Received an Invitation?
If you received an invitation and would like to become a member, you can follow the link on your invitation to get to the registration page. You may have received an invitation from a healthcare provider, wellness sponsor, or even been referred by a friend!
- In order to register, follow the link in the email, flyer, ad, or pamphlet that says Join Now.
- Fill out all of your information. Make sure to fill out your full name, date of birth, location, email, and create a password.
- If you have any trouble, make sure you have filled everything out completely and you see Well Done under each section you need to fill out and that there are no error messages.
If you have trouble, you can call us at (833) 772 - 0772 or email at support@goSSC.com and a dedicated support agent can walk you through the process to help you get registered.
No Invitation? No problem!
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can call us at (833) 772 - 0772 or email at support@goSSC.com. Check out Membership and Pricing FAQs and Paid Membership Terms for more details about how to join the SecureSeniorConnections community.
So you've registered for SecureSeniorConnections...now what?
There is a lot to do here which can feel overwhelming so here are some suggestions to help you get started! Download our Getting Started Guide PDF for ideas.
If you need to get back to the login page, go to goSSC.com.
Want to learn more? Contact us at support@goSSC.com or call at (833) 772 - 0772.